Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Disneyland and California Adventure... :)






What can i say... everyone must experience Disneyland at least once in their life. I'm not gonna lie, that place was almost too happy for me to handle... i about died haha. But it was fun! we went with the whole Barney Clan (mom's side of the fam [me, dad, mom, jax, aunt kerry, uncle bryan, cousin bryanna, cousin josh, nana and grandpa]) for our family vacay every year! Jaxon hadnt been to Disneyland at all in his life and i hadn't been since i was 4 so we went!! The rides was way fun. My faves in Disneyland were Indiana Jones, Space Mountain, Madderhorn (even though it was reeeaaalllyyyy jerky) and the Buzz lightyear one where you shoot the aliens. My faves in california Adventure were Screamin and Tower of Terror!!! loved loved loved. :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment